Closing of Catholic Schools in Diocese of Biloxi extended
As we continue to monitor COVID-19 and the recommendations of federal and state officials as well as the CDC and Mississippi Department of Health, the following guidelines will be followed:
All schools will be closed for students the week of March 23-27, 2020. Additional closings will be evaluated on a week to week basis.
- All activities will be canceled or delayed during the time the school is utilizing distance learning. This includes extracurricular activities and athletics.
- Teachers, staff, and administrators are still working. Distance learning lessons have been prepared for the time the students will be out of school.
- Directions on these lessons will continue to be sent by the principal and/or teacher.
- Principals and teachers will be available via school email for the time the students are out of school.
- Officials continue to follow the situation and if additional changes are necessary, they will be communicated. This may include possible quarantine guidelines and possible changes to the spring break timeline.