Candle may have caused mobile home fire

A candle is being blamed for an early morning fire at a mobile home in Harrison County.

Harrison County Fire Chief Pat Sullivan said the occupant of the home woke to find the home filling with smoke and fire about 4:30 a.m.

The resident was able to escape unharmed, but the home was a complete loss.

Harrison County Fire Rescue, Biloxi Fire Department, and CRTC responded to the fire on Tuxachanie Trails.

No injuries were reported.

Categories: Featured, Local News, Mom To Mom, News