22nd Annual Gulf Coast Winter Classics Horse Show at Harrison County Fairgrounds
A six-week United States Equestrian Foundation AA Rated Hunter-Jumper event highlighting some the sport’s finest equine athletes from across the nation is taking place right here in South Mississippi.
With approximately 1,000 horses exhibiting and 12,000 spectators, this is the largest hunter/jumper show on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Spectators can attend free of charge each Sunday.
The horse show itself has three all-weather rings close to each other for exceptional viewing, a large beautiful grass field and a covered arena with bleachers.
- February 12, 2020 – March 29, 2020
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Location: Harrison County Fairgrounds
- Address: 15321 County Farm Road, Gulfport, MS 39503
- Phone: (228) 832-3691 or (843) 768-5503
- Time: Grand Prix Field opens Wednesday 10am, Thursday 9am, Friday 8am, Saturday 8am, Sunday 9am with the Grand Prix at 2pm
- Price: Free