It’s an exciting time to be a nonprofit organization on the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
Recently the IP Casino Resort and Spa donated more than $800,000 to nonprofits across the Coast this year. Forty-one nonprofits were selected to receive funds, helping to support and raise awareness for the positive development of youth, education, arts, health, social, and civic programs which contribute to a higher quality of life within the communities of the greater Gulf Coast region.
The IP has donated funding to various groups since 2006 with donations totaling more than $19 million to date. IP will announce additional donations to be made in 2019 at a later date.
Here is the full list of recipients
- American Red Cross- Mississippi
- Back Bay Mission
- Biloxi Excel By Five
- Biloxi First, Inc.
- Biloxi Little Theatre
- Boys and Girls Club of the Gulf Coast
- Boys and Girls Club of Jackson County
- CASA Harrison County
- Emerald Coast Poker Run
- Feed My Sheep
- Feeding the Gulf Coast
- Gulf Coast Center for Nonviolence
- Gulf Coast Senior Prom
- Gulf Coast Symphony Orchestra
- Habitat for Humanity of the Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Humane Society of South Mississippi
- Seashore Mission of Biloxi
- Secondliners Mardi Gras Club
- Foundation, Inc.
- Vincent de Paul Community Pharmacy
- Loaves and Fishes
- Lynn Meadows Discovery Center
- Make-A-Wish of Mississippi
- March of Dimes- Mississippi Chapter
- Mental Health Association of South Mississippi
- Mississippi Center for Autism and Related Developmental Disabilities
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College Foundation
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People-Biloxi Branch
- Ohr-O’Keefe Museum of Art
- Rapiscan Systems Classic
- The Salvation Army Mississippi Gulf Coast
- United Way of South Mississippi
- United Services Organization
- Visit Mississippi
- YMCA Mississippi Gulf Coast