05/26 – Brantly’s “Stormy” Tuesday Afternoon Forecast

Showers and thunderstorms will continue on and off for the remainder of the afternoon and through the evening. Some of the storms may produce heavy rainfall and frequent lightning.

Moisture will linger overnight with warm temperatures, making it feel muggy. Lows will only drop to the lower 70s.

Similar conditions are expected Wednesday with rain chances at around 60 percent. Rain chances drop to 40 percent for Thursday and Friday as high temperatures warm a few degrees, getting up to the mid or upper 80s.

Categories: Weather Headlines

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *