Gulfport Water Department offering pay-by-phone feature
Gulfport Water Department has a new system in place to make monitoring your service easier for you.
You can easily get your balance or use the Pay-by-Phone feature at any time to make a payment. After beta testing, the Water Department has discovered that customers enjoy the convenience of this new service.
To check your balance or pay by phone, simply call 1-866-437-0057. Have your account number and customer number handy. Both numbers are available at the top of your bill each month. Paymentus charges a $2.25 fee per transaction. (The City of Gulfport does not collect this fee.) The maximum payment amount per transaction is $300.
Pay-by-Phone: 1-866-437-0057 Accepted Payment Types: Credit, Debit, E-Check
Please note that if your account is over 30-days past due it is subject to disconnect. If your service is currently disconnected or subject to disconnect please refer to the information below once your payment is processed. (Online and Pay-by-phone payments can take up to 2 business days to fully process.) Customers whose accounts are in collections cannot use Pay-by-Phone.
If your water is disconnected:
- Contact the office at 228-868-5720 to schedule your reconnection.
- If your account is overdue, a disconnection may already be in process.
- Reconnections are not automated, but are completed by crews in the field.
- For same day reconnection service, payment must be received with a reconnection scheduled prior to 3:00 p.m. Please note, reconnections for the day start after 3:00 p.m.
- If service is disconnected the balance must be paid in full before reconnection.
- Payments made after 3:00 p.m. will be scheduled for following business day.
After-hours reconnections are available for an additional $50, that must be paid in the office. This fee cannot be paid over the phone or online.