Coast Chamber honors business, community leaders at One Coast Awards
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce honored those making a difference withing their community at the One Coast Awards Ceremony this morning at Beau Rivage Resort and Casino.
Community leaders and business professionals gathered in Beau’s Magnolia Ballroom to honor the Top 10 Business Leaders Under 40 and the Top Oustanding Community Leaders at the annual awards breakfast.
One Coast Awards were created to continue the ideal that one Coast is a regional belief that our common interests far outweigh any differences.
“Being involved in the community is super important; being a leader and giving back to the organizations and the people around you is super important,” said award recipient Gabrielle Rose. “As a young professional, I realize the importance of mentorship and being sure that I make an impact on the community around me so I definitely would encourage anybody to get involved in organizations across the Coast and really network and get to know people because its so important to give back to your community.”
The One Coast Awards are the re-branding of the former Roland Weeks Hall of Fame, the Sun Herald Top 10 Under 40 and Community Leader awards.
The Mississippi Gulf Coast Chamber of Commerce in partnership with the Hancock Chamber of Commerce, Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce, and Jackson County Chamber of Commerce announced recipients of the 2023 One Coast Awards on April 18.
- Joy Saucier, Mississippi Power
- Tiffany Murdock, Singing River Health System
- Jonathan Jones, Harrah’s Gulf Coast Casino Hotel & Spa
- John Anderson, Anderson Approve Services, LLC
- Dr. Cedric Bradley, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College
- Dr. Cassandra Conner, William Carey University Tradition Campus
- Nikki Johns, AGJ Systems & Networks, Inc.
- CeCe Shabazz, Memorial Health System
- Angel Greer, Coastal Family Health Center
- Kay Kell, Retired
Top 10 Under 40:
- Heather Ladner Smith, Butler Snow LLP
- Morgan Bogolin, Boys & Girls Club of the Gulf Coast
- Courtney Jacobs, IDR Agency
- Elisabeth Naff, Beau Rivage Resort & Casino
- Jaklyn Wrigley, Singing River Health System
- Emily Sham, Two Men and a Truck
- Amanda Gray, Ingalls Shipbuilding
- Gabrielle Rose, Allstate Chris Boudreaux Agency
- Ben Benvenutti, Covington Civil & Environmental
- James Moody, Cadence Insurance