The Mississippi State Department of Health has reported 1,942 new COVID-19 cases and 31 new deaths including one in Jackson County.
The statewide total stands at 243,899 cases and 5,315 deaths.
Here’s a look at the cases by county in our area:
- Hancock County has 2,433 cases and 57 deaths
- Harrison County is now at 12,698 cases and 185 deaths
- Jackson County has 9,898 cases and now 172 deaths
- Stone County has 1,373 cases and 18 deaths
- George County has 1,937 cases and 37 deaths
- Pearl River County stands at 3,100 cases and 91 deaths