We have a jam packed holiday weekend going on in the City of Biloxi.
Starting today, you can celebrate with the family with the annual lighting of the Biloxi Lighthouse.
- Advertisement -
Joining us today to tell us more is Cecilia Dobbs-Walton.
- Thursday – Biloxi Lighthouse Holiday Lighting, 5:30 p.m. at the Biloxi Lighthouse
- Friday – Children’s Christmas Walking Parade, 6 p.m. Dr. Frank G. Gruich Sr. Center to the Biloxi Town Green
- Friday – Lighting of the Biloxi Town Green,6:30 – 8 p.m. (follows the children’s parade)
- Saturday –Christmas in the City Festival, 10 a.m. -5 p.m., Rue Magnolia and Water Street Arts District
- Saturday – Christmas on the Water Boat Parade , 6 p.m., Mississippi Sound