12/29 – Brantly’s “On and Off Rain” Wednesday Night Forecast

Tonight, expect lows to be in the upper 60s to lower 70s. Showers and a few thunderstorms are possible Wednesday night through Thursday morning with an overnight rain chance near 50 percent. The rain should taper off somewhat during the day tomorrow with only isolated to scattered showers possible through the afternoon. Rain chances drop to 30 percent for Thursday and 20 percent for Friday.

Temperatures stay warm with highs in the mid to upper 70s and overnight lows in the 60s through Saturday. A powerful cold front brings much cooler air beginning Sunday with highs only reaching the mid to upper 50s and overnight lows near freezing in the lower 30s.

Categories: Weather Headlines