Coast Transit Authority is offering rides to Harrison County shelters beginning at 1 p.m.
CTA will transport people to these shelters for two hours beginning at 1 p.m. If you need to evacuate and are not registered with CTA, call 228-896-8080.
Evacuees will need to bring with them to the shelter:
- Prescriptions and emergency medications
- Identification to show residents in affected area and other important personal documents
- Foods that meet unusual dietary requirements
- Extra clothing, pillows, blankets, hygiene supplies and other comfort items
- Supplies needed for small children such as diapers, formula and toys
- Special items for family members who are elderly or disabled
- Chargers for electronic devices you bring with you
- Books, games and other ways to entertain your family and yourself
- Face coverings
- Hand sanitizer
- If you bring a pet it MUST be in a pet carrier and you will have to remain with the animal.