The Mississippi State Department of Heath reported 675 new COVID-19 cases and eight new deaths today including one in Jackson County and one in George County.
The statewide total stands at 115,763 confirmed cases and 3,263 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County has 850 cases and 28 deaths
- Harrison County has 5,272 cases and 84 deaths
- Jackson County has 4,622 cases and 85 deaths
- Stone County has 477 cases and 14 deaths
- George County has 999 cases and 18 deaths
- Pearl River County has 1,145 cases and 60 deaths