The Mississippi Department of Health reported 465 new COVID-19 cases and 36 new deaths with one new death in Harrison and Stone counties and two new deaths in Jackson and Pearl River counties.
The statewide total stands at 94,021 confirmed cases and 2,846 deaths.
Here is a look at the numbers in our area:
- Hancock County has 569 cases and 21 deaths
- Harrison County has 3,780 cases and 73 deaths
- Jackson County has 3,418 cases and 69 deaths
- Stone County has 360 cases and 12 deaths
- George County has 755 cases and 13 deaths
- Pearl River County has 869 cases and 52 deaths