It’s still hot and humid out there, but this dry trend will continue for a few more days. I’m actually expecting very little activity until late Friday, so get ready for more hot, sunny days. Tonight will remain mostly clear and dry, with a low near 73 and light northerly winds.
TOMORROW WARMS SLIGHTLY FROM TODAY, HIGH NEAR 91, AND CONTINUES THE DRY TREND WITH RAIN CHANCES NEAR 10% AT MOST.
By Friday though, those chances go up to 40%. Saturday and Sunday will be even more rainy at 60%. After that, we’ll linger closer to “normal” in terms of rain chances…in the 30-40% range. Temperatures will fall below normal, so it will at least be cooler while we deal with a little more rain. Expect highs to linger in the mid to upper 80s for all of next week.