The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 680 new coronavirus cases in our state and 14 new deaths including one in Harrison County.
The statewide total stands at 27,247 confirmed cases and 1,073 deaths.
- Advertisement -
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County reported no new cases, still at 120 and 13 deaths.
- Harrison County reported 31 new cases, now at 719 total cases and now eight deaths.
- Jackson County reported 12 new cases. They’re now at 505 cases and 16 deaths.
- Stone County reports one new case, now at 51 and one death.
- George County also has one new case, now at 73 and three deaths.
- Pearl River County reports two new cases at 239 and still 32 deaths.