The Mississippi State Department of Health reported 675 new coronavirus cases in our state today, along with 20 new deaths.
The statewide total stands at 26,567 confirmed cases and 1,059 deaths.
Here are the numbers for our area:
- Hancock County reports four new cases with a total of 120 cases and 13 deaths.
- Harrison County reported 46 new cases, now at 688 cases and seven deaths.
- Jackson County reported 18 new cases. They’re currently at 493 cases and 16 deaths.
- Stone County reports two new cases, now at 50 total cases and one death.
- George County is up to 72 total cases and three deaths.
- Pearl River County reports one new case at 237 total and 32 deaths.
The MSDH reports 19,388 people have presumably recovered from the virus.