Margaritaville Resort announced that it is reopening all venues on
the Biloxi property on Thursday.
The resort said in a press release that additional safety measures have been put in place in preparation for the re-opening.
“Our goal is to help prevent the further spread of the virus while providing a
space for you and your family to enjoy a little island time,” the company said in a press release.
The hours for the various venues at Margaritaville Resort are as follows:
- Hotel – 24 Hours
- Family Entertainment Center – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday – Thursday, 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Landshark – 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday – Thursday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Margaritaville Café – 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday – Thursday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- 5 O’clock Bar – Sunday – 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Thursday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- DOE’s Eat Place – 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday-Thursday, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Pool Hours – 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily
- Margaritaville Store – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily
Among our enhanced health and safety protocols are more-frequent cleaning and
sanitization along with reduced occupancy. Team member health checks will be
conducted daily and team members will be required to wear masks. Guests are also
encouraged to wear masks.
More information on Margaritaville’s response to COVID-19 can be found on the resort’s website.