Ocean Springs, MS – City of Ocean Springs buildings with public business will reopen to the public on Monday, May 18, 2020.
City officials highly encourage all visitors to follow CDC guidelines for social distancing and no large groups. All City staff will follow CDC guidelines for public safety as well.
Citizens are encouraged to continue making payments online or via the drop box at City Hall.
The following safety measures will be taken at the Water Department and Tax counter:
- Only 3 visitors allowed in the City Hall at one time
- Please stand on dots/lines that mark 6 feet social distancing
- Citizens are encouraged to wear a mask in all City buildings
- Citizens are encouraged to sanitize hands before and after entering the building
- Plexiglass will be installed where possible to minimize customer and staff interaction