The City of Gulfport is now offering online permitting applications through the Urban Development Department to allow for social distancing due to COVID-19.
Submissions must meet the following requirements:
- Fully complete the necessary application
- Common applications, their fees, and instructions can be found here<http://www.gulfport-ms.gov/buildingcode.shtml>.
- Check that all necessary documents are included.
- Refer to the following for minimum submission criteria for site plan review:
- Residential (PDF)<http://www.gulfport-ms.gov/forms/MINIMUM%20SUBMISSION%20CRITERIA%20RES.pdf>
- Commercial (PDF)<http://www.gulfport-ms.gov/forms/MINIMUM%20SUBMISSION%20CRITERIA%20COMM.pdf>
- Be sure to provide all signatures and notarizations as needed.
- All files must submitted in PDF format
- Once the application and all related documents are in PDF files, be sure to name the files with the project address, project type and file number. For example: 1410_24thAve_Alterations_File1of3.pdf.
- Failure to follow these instructions may slow the permitting process
- Click the link below and follow its instructions for upload
For more details please visit: Urban Development & Planning or contact 228-868-5710.