A Harrison County woman is in the hospital after rescuing two dogs from a burning home.
Fire crews arrived on scene just before 9:30 this morning to see heavy smoke coming from a trailer on Martina Road.
The residents were not home at the time of the fire, but a neighbor was able to go into the home and rescue two dogs.
Firefighters also found a puppy that was only weeks old and they were able to rescue and revive him.
The neighbor was treated for smoke inhalation on scene and later transported to a local hospital.
Crews were able to contain the fire to only two rooms of the home, but it is unclear the cause of the fire at this time.