Welcome to Mom to Mom. Today we’re in the kitchen and we’re going to tell you how to hide some veggies in some delicious food for your kids.
- Boil the broccoli in some salted water for about two to three minutes, and then you’re going to strain it, and save about 2/3 on the side.
- The other third’s going to go into the blender to make your pesto. You want to toast your gnocchi over medium heat for a couple of minutes, just until it’s golden brown.
- To make the pesto, we’re going to add our broccoli, our basil, zest and juice of a lemon, Parmesan cheese, olive oil, clove of garlic, pinch of Celtic salt, and some red pepper flakes.
- Blend up your pesto until it creates a nice, smooth consistency, adding enough oil to get it to the texture you like it.
- Then, to plate everything up, you’re going to toss the gnocchi, the broccoli, and the pesto together.