Today on Mom to Mom, we’re going to be giving you a delicious and easy Easter entertaining meal idea.
- Remove the bottom root from the leeks and thinly slice the white parts. Add them to a bowl of water, separating the rings with your fingers, allowing any sand or dirt to fall to the bottom of the bowl. Thinly slice the fennel and the carrots and set aside.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper down on a baking sheet and preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Stack the veggies on the bottom first, topping with the salmon.
- Season everything up with Celtic salt and red pepper flakes, and then take the zest of a lemon and sprinkle it over top.
- Finish with a pad of Kerrygold butter and slowly fold the parchment paper over the corners to make a nice little pouch.
- Drizzle with olive oil and pop into the preheated oven for about 15 to 17 minutes, just until your salmon’s cooked through.
- And then I just put a knife on the table, and let them cut into their own, and that little steam comes out.