Apartment catches fire on Williams Road in Gulfport

0
50

A two story apartment on Williams Road in Gulfport caught fire late Wednesday night.
Two homeowners on the property called 911 when they smelled smoke and saw flames coming from the apartment behind their house. Upon arriving, the Gulfport Fire Department found the building engulfed in flames. Harrison County Fire also assisted in putting out the fire.
When firefighters approached the blaze, a 35 gallon propane tank ruptured and exploded. No one was injured.
The 17 firefighters were on scene from 11:30 last night until 4 this morning trying to extinguish the fire. The homeowner tells News 25 it was an electrical fire.

- Advertisement -
Previous articleDead body found inside vehicle in Hattiesburg
Next article[Warning: Graphic Content] Gator attack in Hancock County caught on video
mm
Born as a Georgia peach, raised as a southern belle in Louisiana, Taylor Rubach wouldn't think twice of moving away from where her heart belongs—in the south. Taylor was raised in Slidell, La and is a proud alum of Southeastern Louisiana University. During her time at Southeastern, Taylor was a part of the award winning college television shows, Northshore News and The Big Game. As an anchor and reporter, she was able to combine her love for sports, outdoor activities, and being social. She received a Videographer Award for her work: Second Place Award of Distinction Episode for The Big Game sports show. Taylor was also involved in Southeastern's athletics as diamond girl for the baseball team. She began her career as a Multimedia Journalist at KLAX in Alexandria, Louisiana.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here