Mississippi Brewing Company (M.B.C.) will release its first two seasonal beers this month!
April 11th: Founding Fathers VIP Tasting Party* 7 p.m. Call 228-323-1336 for details & tickets.
April 13th: Red Snapper Rye IPA Release at 3 p.m. Live Music from the "2nd Street Band" at 4 p.m.
April 27th: Black IPA Release at 3 p.m. Live Music starts at 4 p.m.
The Red Snapper Rye IPA is the first of five seasonals to come from Mississippi Brewing Company Brewpub & Gumbo House, the state's only operating Brewpub. Brewmaster & Bartender Alex Vasquez has been working on the recipe and is excited to "Release the Snapper".
The Black IPA is the best of both worlds. A well balanced & clean finishing Cascadian Ale. "We wanted the maltiness to breakthrough while keeping the perfect amount hop presence." says, Vasquez.
Mississippi Brewing Company Brewpub & Gumbo House opened June 29th, 2013 and has been brewing & serving seven of their own craft beers along with other coast's favorites. M.B.C. also makes and sells their own Gumbo, Chili, Creole Seasoning & Hot Sauce. BOOM! Spice & BOOM! Sauce.
- Be sure to check out the Homebrewing Supplies for all your brewing needs. Brewing Lessons Available
- Cornhole Tournaments every Thursday at 6pm.
- Looking for a place to host your next fundraiser, birthday party, or event? Packages available for all budgets.
- Like us on Facebook for updated specials and event dates.
- Located next to The Dock Bar and Grill on Seaway Road. Turn at the water tower.
Hours of Operation:
Thu. - Fri.: 3 p.m. - til
Sat. - Sun.: 12 p.m. - til
Happy Hour: 3 p.m. - 6 p.m.